Can I constantly play high graphics games on AC Power

RohitBadgujar
RohitBadgujar Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Can I constantly play high graphics games on my Acer Nitro 5 i7 7th gen when charging at 100%. Will it affect my battery or my charger in bed way. Because my laptop give me only 40 to 50 minutes of gameplay on battery. And it's worst. Please help me. Give me proper advice that what should I do. Your Answer shall useful for me. Thanks in Advance. 

Best Answer

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    You can play games while connected to AC adapter, it won't harm your battery more.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    You can play games while connected to AC adapter, it won't harm your battery more.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• RohitBadgujar
    RohitBadgujar Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thank you ven98 for your worthy answer. But please clear my doubt. "can I constantly play at 100%+charging(overcharge) without any problem. Thank you.