iam buying the laptop from uk .acer predator helios 300. this laptop is some button are not worked.

Shahzad
Shahzad Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
iam buying the laptop from uk .acer predator helios 300. this laptop is some button are not worked. this button i,j,k,m and space so hardly worked. what is the problem

Best Answer

• Shahzad
    Answer ✓
    Shahzad said:
    some button hardly worked.they button are  i,j,k,m and space is hardly worked.what is problem??they button are some time work and some time is not work.then hardly pressed the button then  is worked.

Answers

• cypher007_uk
    cypher007_uk Member Posts: 4 New User
    apparently this is a known issue. another owner elsewhere had to return his.
  • Shahzad
    edited December 2017
    some button hardly worked.they button are  i,j,k,m and space is hardly worked.what is problem??they button are some time work and some time is not work.then hardly pressed the button then  is worked.
  • Shahzad
    Answer ✓
    Shahzad said:

• Shahzad
    I also redownload the Predatorsense, but it still doesn't work.... I donno why
  • RichardGL
    RichardGL Member Posts: 24 Troubleshooter
    Shahzad said:
    I also redownload the Predatorsense, but it still doesn't work.... I donno why
    u need to get another version , go to acer website and type your exact model then try to download it.