My Acer switch one 10 charger broke and I have been unable to find a replacement online

nursegirl090
nursegirl090 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2017 in Switch Series

My Acer switch one 10 charger broke and I have been unable to find a replacement online. I was wondering if there is a specific place that I can find one. I primarily use this laptop for school and would really like to find a replacement charger for it.

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,017 Trailblazer

Hello,

Could you give me the first ten characters of the computer serial number (S/N)? Only the first ten.

OR

Do you own an S1002 or an S1003?

France
  • nursegirl090

NTLCSAA002

• laurent_14

Hello,

Thanks. First you own a SW1-011 (Switch One 10). Sorry I had made a little mistake.

The Acer part numbers are (both are compatible):

Spoiler
    25.LCTN5.001AC ADAPTER.15W.2P.US
    25.LCTN5.002AC ADAPTER.15W.2P.US

As it is a "new product", I suggest you to contact this reseller and give them the part numbers stated. If you don't find a solution with them, I would try another way but not guaranteed. 

France
  • nursegirl090

I tried with that reseller but the said the don't have it. And can't order it

• laurent_14

Hello,

May be from your Acer store. You can contact them by phone or by chat. Remember that your "laptop" is SW1-011.

France
  • vongster_09
    vongster_09 Member Posts: 1 New User
    hi

may i know if spoiled Switch one10 charger is also part of warranty? can i have this be replaced from your service center? please advise. thanks

Regards
  • Amonsms
    Amonsms Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

I believe it charges also thru the usb port ?? Amonsma
  • Amonsms
    Amonsms Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

The mini usb on the side of the tablet , 

• Ezany
    Ezany Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi Laurent_14 May I know Dimensions of the DC plug: for acer switch one 10 Sw1-011
  • MaxineKL
    MaxineKL Member Posts: 3 New User
    If I can charge my SW1-011 through the mini USB PORT, Can I safely use a phone charger? 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    You need to verify your miniUSB charger will put out the 15W needed.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.