after last windows 10 update, sound problem

SubCribe
SubCribe Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hello can someone help me please? After last update, i have problem with sounds on my laptop Aspire E5-575G. When i have connected headphones the sound is without problem, but on my speakers nothing happenning. Some solutions I tried that didn't work are:

1) Device Manager > Left click Realtek High Definition Audio > Update Driver, and it said the best driver is already installed. 

2) Speaker Properties > Enhancements > Disable all sound effects, and it didn't change anything.

3) Troubleshoot Sound Problems > It gave me the option to reinstall current audio driver automatically then restart laptop and didn't work as well.

4) I tried update Realtek high definition audio driver.

Sorry for my english and thx for every advice.

Comments

• Teetertotter
    Teetertotter Member Posts: 20 Networker
    Have you tried Microsoft Community?
  • SubCribe
    SubCribe Member Posts: 2 New User
    Oh never mind, i switch off my pc and turn on and its okay, but restart didnt work.. 
  • Teetertotter
    Teetertotter Member Posts: 20 Networker
    Just wondering if you have used, "Disk Cleanup," that will remove all Windows previous updates, etc. if you allow.  Then run "Defragmentation,"  Do this periodically, especially after Microsoft updates and or upgrades, to keep your system running smoothly and at optimum.  Running these 2 programs will take a while and will need patience.  You might want to set your power options to 2 hours for any updates, upgrades, and running the other programs mentioned.  Just a suggestion.