Orange charging led blinking every 3 seconds f5-573g

vicky123789
vicky123789 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello guys I have a f5-573g and have the same problem. Orange charging led blinking every 3 seconds while charger is unplugged. and some days it doesnt.
So anybody with sol?

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    Disconnect the mains(remove the AC adapter), follow the instructions in the video, after completion leave the laptop to rest for 10-15 mins before starting the laptop.
    https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34843/~/acer-internal-battery-reset
  • vicky123789
    Hi Brummyfan2 i have tried this but not solved the issue... even updated my bios,  still orange light blinks and sometime my battery doesn't charge and stuck at same level. Pls help if you have any other sol.
    Thank You
  • Hi,
    Could you please install HWmonitor, run it and post the snip of the Battery section.
    https://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Breeze Orange (1 sec on / 3 sec off): The battery is at a low level.
    Blinking Orange (1 sec on / 1 sec off): The battery is at a critical level (less than 3%) or in an abnormal situation.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • vicky123789
    IronFly said:
    Breeze Orange (1 sec on / 3 sec off): The battery is at a low level.
    Blinking Orange (1 sec on / 1 sec off): The battery is at a critical level (less than 3%) or in an abnormal situation.

orange light is blinking because my battery is not getting charged. after plugging my charger it shows charging but stuck at same percentage
  • IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    if you completly power off your laptop and let it charge, does it charge?
    if not, this means your battery has an issue, if you are still under warranty, contact Acer support service.
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • vicky123789
    Thank you Ironfly
    will contact acer service center.
    Again Thanks for the help

• yondaime
    yondaime Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    Happened to my E5-575G-52DA when I've had it for less than a month. I scoured the internet for a solution and here's what I found and did at the time:

1. Updated then disabled the Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery in Device Manager.
    2. Did the battery thingy by poking the small hole under the laptop, still didn't charge.
    3. I even contacted Acer Support by email and they suggested to bring it at the closest service center for inspection.

Out of desperation because my laptop was new and I didn't want to pay the service center as I thought I never really got any troubleshooting support from Acer email support, I then turned off battery saver and it started charging!!! Never turned battery saver back on again.
  • SeNpai01
    SeNpai01 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Hi,
    Disconnect the mains(remove the AC adapter), follow the instructions in the video, after completion leave the laptop to rest for 10-15 mins before starting the laptop.
    https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/34843/~/acer-internal-battery-reset
    i do have the same problem i used hw monitor the wear level is 39%
  • SeNpai01
    SeNpai01 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Hi Brummyfan2 i have tried this but not solved the issue... even updated my bios,  still orange light blinks and sometime my battery doesn't charge and stuck at same level. Pls help if you have any other sol.
    Thank You
    i have the same problem. did u find any solution?
  • megaman0711
    megaman0711 Member Posts: 1 New User
    yondaime said:
    Happened to my E5-575G-52DA when I've had it for less than a month. I scoured the internet for a solution and here's what I found and did at the time:

1. Updated then disabled the Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery in Device Manager.
    2. Did the battery thingy by poking the small hole under the laptop, still didn't charge.
    3. I even contacted Acer Support by email and they suggested to bring it at the closest service center for inspection.

Out of desperation because my laptop was new and I didn't want to pay the service center as I thought I never really got any troubleshooting support from Acer email support, I then turned off battery saver and it started charging!!! Never turned battery saver back on again.
    Battery saver on Windows was the problem for me as well, thanks.
  • RMarshal
    RMarshal Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have a acer aspire 3 and my charge indicator is blinking orange 1 sec on and 3 sec off what does it mean???
  • Ethan201
    Ethan201 Member Posts: 3 New User
    i have acer aspire e1 531 laptop ,when i plug in adapter it charge while and start blinking and doesn't take charge.but when i unpluge bettery  laptop run without any problem.sometime battery take charge  and give 2.5hour backup.what's wrong .please help me if any solution!!!!!