Aspire ES1-431 Windows 7 32 bit drivers needed

robertom
robertom Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

Hi there,

I have formatted and installed Windows 7 on an Aspire ES1-431.

I cannot get Ethernet / Wireless and even USB working on it

I need links Windows 7 32 bit drivers
Please help!! Thanks

Best Answer

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

This laptop was designed for Win 10. It had 8.1 first, but they knew it was going to have 10. 8.1 and 10 are almost identical. It has devices connected in new ways.

Acer and Microsoft are not going to make Windows 7 drivers for it so, you are going to have to Google windows 7 drivers and try them until you find ones that work, or not.

I would put Windows 8.1 on it and install Start 8 and after a while I would forget I wasn't using Windows 7.

Answers

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

This laptop was designed for Win 10. It had 8.1 first, but they knew it was going to have 10. 8.1 and 10 are almost identical. It has devices connected in new ways.

Acer and Microsoft are not going to make Windows 7 drivers for it so, you are going to have to Google windows 7 drivers and try them until you find ones that work, or not.

I would put Windows 8.1 on it and install Start 8 and after a while I would forget I wasn't using Windows 7.

• Hamza_Ayfan
    Hamza_Ayfan Member Posts: 9 New User

How did you install windows 7?????????

I was trying for decades but I couldn't please tell me how. what iso did you use? 

• robertom
    robertom Member Posts: 2 New User

I didn't!
    As per other replies to this thread. I couldn't find the drivers and just stuck Windows 8 (with classic shell) on it.

• Hamza_Ayfan
    Hamza_Ayfan Member Posts: 9 New User

Hey I managed to install windows 7 on my laptop and installed all the drivers.

1. you need to install windows 7 x64 version from installer .exe in the iso from windows 8.

2. download the wireless driver from this link Here scroll down to the driver and download it.

3. download Driver Booster software.

4. (VERY IMPORTANT) 

do step 3 and 4 before installing windows and save on Hard Disk because windows 7 won't read your USB because no drivers installed.

OK thats it.

• Andy85_5
    Andy85_5 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Aspire Es1-431-C67E Windows 7 64bit drivers needed.. Please help me sir
  • Kyawko
    Kyawko Member Posts: 3 New User
    I like this
  • Kyawwin
    Kyawwin Member Posts: 1 New User
    me too, please help acer
  • mrbob
    mrbob Member Posts: 2 New User

Hey I managed to install windows 7 on my laptop and installed all the drivers.

1. you need to install windows 7 x64 version from installer .exe in the iso from windows 8.

2. download the wireless driver from this link Here scroll down to the driver and download it.

3. download Driver Booster software.

4. (VERY IMPORTANT) 

do step 3 and 4 before installing windows and save on Hard Disk because windows 7 won't read your USB because no drivers installed.

OK thats it.

Hi sir, good to know about this, but i just want to clarify if i will install the driver for windows 7 before i will downgrade the operating system?
    i read your comment here and i try downloading and saving it into flashdrive but when the error occur cd/dvd no driver found i navigate the folder where the drivers for windows 7 can be found, it says no driver found. i just want to know how to pass this error since i have the drivers for windows 7
  • mrbob
    mrbob Member Posts: 2 New User
    ohh i forgot to mention that the drivers for windows 7 is in the hardisk which i want to make a windows 7. but when i navigate, still it says no driver found