Changing color led of Keyboard with patterns

dmw2200
dmw2200 Member Posts: 17 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

as you see in topic

in others company of laptop tehre's program called (KLM) to make your laptop keep Changing color led with patterns like (wave,breathing ... etc)

as you see here in this link

so how can i do that?

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,019 Trailblazer

Hello,

1. Which model do you own exactly?
    2. Could you give me the first ten characters of the computer serial number (S/N)? Only the first ten.

France
  • dmw2200

model is Predator G9‎-592‎G (729‎E)

and first 10 Serial Number: NBQ0P11003

• dmw2200

ANY IDEA ?

• Flx
    Flx Member Posts: 466 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

Have you looked around in PredatorSense program? I believe that is where all of those things are adjusted

• dmw2200

i already install PredatorSense but i need Changing color with patterns like wave etc.. 

i want my keyboard be like this lightning in this video

(backlighting dynamic)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdHVkTTUi6s

• Flx
    Flx Member Posts: 466 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon

I'm not entirely sure your model is capable of doing all of that.

• cxtkrs1
    cxtkrs1 Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

I think Acer Predators cannot do what you want and to my knowledge they just have zone lighting. I think some of the older and/or more affordable units only have three zones as well with the number pad just being some 6000Kish white. All my peripherals hooked to my Predator are Razer products and IMO they are god tier when it comes to lighting with their Chroma controls. Do be prepared to spend some serious money with them though if you buy one of their laptops. The laptop in the video is an MSi which uses SteelSeries keyboards and they can perform some pretty neat tricks too. IMO since most gaming laptops for the average consumer are very close to each other spec wise I think Acer has an opportunity here to do some improvement so their Predators really stand out. Full zone and off keyboard color controls with individually lit keys would be pretty cool. I'm guessing they could in theory release an update that would allow for special effects like wave,breathing,reactive, and spectrum cycling on current laptops too.