Aspire V5 122P-0649 11.6" laptop

wowie
wowie Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi,

Can anyone please tell me what the correct part number is for the DC power jack for my computer? Mine stopped working, and everything else in this computer works well, so I'd like to replace the one in there now, with a new one. Also, I'd like to do a memory upgrade, and I need the correct stick info for that too. Thank you soooo much for any help  you may give me.  wowie  Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,048 Trailblazer

Hi wowie,

You'll find a new original AC adapter here or here.

Your laptop supports up to 6Gb - DDR3L - 1333/1600MHz (2Gb onboard + 1x4Gb).

Compatible memory modules:

France
  • wowie

Hi Smiley Happy

thanks for your help, but unfortunately, that is not the info I was seeking. I need to know the part number, or a link to buy an internal DC power Jack. The piece that the power cord plugs into. Mine isn't working anymore. I plug in the power cord, and nothing happens, it won't charge, and it won't turn on the computer anymore, either. I know they have them on ebay, but I wanted to make sure I would be buying the correct one for my laptop, since I see on ebay that part numbers are different, based on what laptop you have, ie; V5 122P-0649 or a V5 122p-0884, and all numbers thereof. Thanks for your help, it is greatly appreciated.  Smiley Happy

• laurent_14
    Answer ✓

Hi wowie,

Oups! I misunderstood. Smiley EmbarassedSmiley Very Happy You meant the DC-IN cable. Well here is the part number:

Spoiler
    50.M92N1.002CABLE.DC-IN.40W
    France
  • wowie

Oh Thank You!!!   Smiley Happy   That's just perfect!  Smiley Happy    wowie

• laurent_14

Avastar.png

France