Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Aspire E15 E5-571G keyboard wrong characters

hi all...i have some problems wi th my keyboard

it happen when i want to type g it becomes 6g and h become 8h...had to use ext.keyboard for my daily use and it burden because i had to carry all the way i go

hoping for some solution from all of you...

FAQ & Answers

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 10,787ACE Trailblazer

Hi,

Try reinstalling the Keyboard driver, go to Device manager, expand Keyboards, highlight Standard PS/2 keyboard and right click, select Properties, go to Driver tab and uninstall, reboot and let Windows install the driver. HTH.

• Alim1Alim1 Posts: 4Member
    already done that....same problem still occur
  • TrukntiggerTrukntigger Posts: 256Member Mr. Fixit

You have debris of some type under keys. Get some canned air duster and work it from center left and center right to clear out. Should resolve once the object is dislodged. Most likely something electrically conductive.

hmm...will try..but if that also dont solve...what i had to do?

Hi,

Try switching to different language, for example, switching to US English/Chinese or any combination for testing purposes, you can switch back to your own preference latter on.

Capture.JPG

nothing happen...now feeling frustrated..

Hi,

Get help from Acer Service centre in your region, they might be able to resolve your problem.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/MY/content/highpoint-service-centers-location