Connecting the amplifier hdmi cable provides that the folders are no longer open on your desktop

Hugelius
Hugelius Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi
My problem is , that folders don't open anymore after i have connected HDMI cable to PC /Harmankardon, also sometimes certain programs like chrome does not open, i also could not play some video games properly because of your cable, and i still can't play most of them. Computer is Acer Aspire x3995. I have also connected the (New) Acer Aspire XC704 amplifier with an HDMI cable, but the same problem will come again. What can be wrong?

Comments

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

We suggest you try testing with another HDMI cable, since it did not work with the other device either.

Please, let us know if that works.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • Hugelius

Hi I've already tried it with a new HDMI cable, and the other acer pc. The fault always continue.

• Hugelius

Hi I've already tried it with a new HDMI cable, and the other acer pc. The fault always continue. I installed  Audio Cable 3.5 mm stereo plug to 2 RCA male blug the lead and I got to play music. The computer is operating normally and folders will open. HDMI problem is not resolved.