New copy/download of Windows 7 Home Premium OA Acer Group

Sunner
Sunner Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 22 in 2019 Archives

Hi Forum

I had bad luck - my HDD broke.´in my Acer Aspire Z5610 AiO

I do not have a rescue DVD/USB.

How do I get a new copy of Windows 7 (Win 7 Home Prem OA, Acer Group) for my computer??

I have my Windows Productkey intact

Best regards
Sunner

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

Since windows 7 is not more available to public download from Microsoft, you have to buy the official Acer erecovery disks:

Acer recovery media
    if you are in the US you can buy it:
    https://store.acer.com/en-us/extended/recovery/

if you are outside the US, you must call/email your regional Acer support service:
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • jessem100
    jessem100 Member Posts: 4 New User

Search the Internet.  Thre are Mirrors still available where the Windows 7 can be downloaded as long as you have a product Key.

Jess

• asker5553
    asker5553 Member Posts: 1 New User
  • bogomil
    bogomil Member Posts: 1 New User
  • jessem100
    jessem100 Member Posts: 4 New User

As long as you have a valid product key you should be able to search for the windows 7 ISO and download it to make a windows 7 disk.    The issue is locating the the drivers.   Try the acer web site and the web.   I had an acer with windows 8 installed and since I had a key for windows 7 was able to download everything I needed from the internet.  Last resort is to buy the restore from ACER.

• Member Posts: 2 New User

GOSTARI DE UMA COPIA DO Windows 7 Home Premium OA PARA PODER RESTAURAR O MEU NOTEBOOK, COMO POSSO FAZER PARA ADIQUIRIR UMA ISO ORIGINAL

• doughjohn
    doughjohn Member Posts: 353 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

Hi

Why not try Microsoft?

microsoft  dot  com   /en-us/software-download/windows7

• Make sure you have:
      • Your Windows product key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx).
      • An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
      • Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
      • A blank USB or DVD (and DVD burner) with at least 4 GB of space if you want to create media. We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted.
  • SimunF
    SimunF Member Posts: 1 New User

Have tried on Microsoft HomePage, but when key is entered, it reports That it is an OEM key, and That I need to contact manufacturer.

• doughjohn
    doughjohn Member Posts: 353 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

Hi

Well back to the original bit, that your HDD is broken.

How?  Maybe it can be recovered.

Perhaps cloned or something else.

"I do not have a rescue DVD/USB."

Boot Repair 64

So more details please.

• amid
    amid Member Posts: 3 New User
     said: GOSTARI DE UMA COPIA DO Windows 7 Home Premium OA PARA PODER RESTAURAR O MEU NOTEBOOK, COMO POSSO FAZER PARA ADIQUIRIR UMA ISO ORIGINAL
    Tapez votre commentaire
  • amid
    Tapez votre commMerci beaucoup, je suis reconnaissant pour ce serviceentaire
  • amid

telecharger windows hmome premium oa
  • TerryMulhern
    TerryMulhern Member Posts: 5 New User
    IronFly said:

Since windows 7 is not more available to public download from Microsoft, you have to buy the official Acer erecovery disks:

Acer recovery media
    if you are in the US you can buy it:

https://store.acer.com/en-us/erecovery/writemyessay/rcd/
    if you are outside the US, you must call/email your regional Acer support service:
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

I lost access, when I tried to upgrade to Windows 10, so then I reinstalled Windows 7, but there's an issue with the Home Premium OA. Do I need the OEM product key number? And can I use it on another PC? Where can I get the recovery disk official link?
    Thanks.

• JohnAvery
    JohnAvery Member Posts: 1 New User
    Unfortunately, OEM versions (pre-installed on most laptops and computers) are not tested on the download page. This means that you can use this method only if you purchased a separate disk or operating system the essay service key.
  • XdxD
    XdxD Member Posts: 1,581 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Download from here. These are official untouched genuine ISOs. Use your product key with it and it shall activate.
    Trying to do my best here - Your happy Predator owner =)!
  • Downloadraw
    Downloadraw Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited August 2019
    Sunner said:

Hi Forum

Bro, I got your goal now you can get Windows 7 Home Premium Product key and download link.

• Downloadraw
    Downloadraw Member Posts: 3 New User
    Sunner said:

Hi Forum

Bro, I got your goal now you can get Windows 7 Home Premium Product key and download link. 

• JhonWick34
    JhonWick34 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I really like Acer laptops ,, one of the Acer laptops that I have been using since 2014 is still good today ... I hope Acer is even more victorious. IJ Start Canon
This discussion has been closed.