Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Upset with the Acer Services

Had bought an Acer Laptop on 31st Dec 2015 and in within a year had to repair my laptop 3 times and now again my laptop is dead for the 4th time.
Had mailed acer support for a full replacement but they refused and stated that they will only repair it. If in an year have to repair this 4 times dunno how many times have to do it in 3 years.
Extremely dissapointed with Acer services and would recommend everyone not to buy an Acer laptop.

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

[inappropriate content removed]

FAQ & Answers

• maxmaxmax316maxmaxmax316 Posts: 6Member

Acer is garbage. My touchpad stopped working after only 2 months. Never again with this company.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online166

567sandy
567sandy
Acer-Harvey
Acer-Harvey
drica
drica
ed24
ed24
egydiocoelho
egydiocoelho
GuruGG
GuruGG
Kno63
Kno63
Marcelo1996
Marcelo1996
Raven1
Raven1
stanzhang09
stanzhang09
ven98
ven98
+155 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Acer Community is now available in French! We are delighted to announce the addition of French to the list of supported languages in order to reach more users and expand on our mission to break the barriers between people and technology. You can access the French community from the drop down language menu located next to your username on the top right corner.

Participez aux discussions !

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.