Acer Chromebook 11 CB3-111

Chrome11plzwrk
Chrome11plzwrk Member Posts: 2 New User
When powered on, my chrome book has no display, And all I see is the blue power indicator light blinking repeatedly with no pattern (about two times per second) if I hit ESC plus refresh plus power I get the " Chrome OS is missing or damaged" message. I have done the recovery process twice and although it says that it has recovered successfully, however, when it tries to restart, it goes right back to having no display and the blue power indicator light blinking. If I have the charger connected the orange charging indicator light blinks at the same rate. This all started approximately 24 hours ago, it was working fine before then.

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

If you done the recovery already and the issue persist, I suggest you contact Acer support in your region for a possible repair.

http://www.acer.com/worldwide/

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • ultimate1012
    ultimate1012 Member Posts: 1 New User

My daughters chromebook has a black screen and we can't see anything on the screen??? I can't tell if the laptop is on or off, the screen is all black. I've tried to holding the power button down-nothing for results?

What can I do to get it working again because she needs to use it for school each day and hasn't had usage of it for past two days, please help to diagnose.