access BIOS ACER Aspire E15 E5-573 with windows 10

Varanaman
Varanaman Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives

How do I access the BIOS of my ACER Aspire E15 E5-573 with windows 10 ? 

Spoiler

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,078 Trailblazer

As soon as you press the Power button, press F2 button repeatedly(2 or3 times).

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • mladent
    mladent Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi. I have same problem on my Acer Aspire. After installed windows 7 my system is get down. This choice brought me in BIOS, but now I can't exit from it. If i restart (saving or not settings) the laptop restarts in bios..

I did several tests (restore bios default, disabled secure boot, change bios mode from uefi to legacy) but nothing, I still can load only bios on my aspire.

Tried to load EFI file from disk as you suggested in your post, saving bios and restarted but the system anyway load only BIOS.

Please Help me!!
  • mladent said:
    Hi. I have same problem on my Acer Aspire. After installed windows 7 my system is get down. This choice brought me in BIOS, but now I can't exit from it. If i restart (saving or not settings) the laptop restarts in bios..

I did several tests (restore bios default, disabled secure boot, change bios mode from uefi to legacy) but nothing, I still can load only bios on my aspire.

Tried to load EFI file from disk as you suggested in your post, saving bios and restarted but the system anyway load only BIOS.

Please Help me!!
    Hi,
    If you are within the warranty period, contact Acer Service centre in your region and get it serviced by them, if you are out of warranty period, you could try taking out the CMOS battery, leave it out for 30 Secs and reinstall it and see whether it resolves the problem.
    If you are going to remove the back cover, you need to pay attention to a speaker cable which is connected to the back cover, so take off the back cover slowly and disconnect the cable.
    http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

• HashtagOne
    HashtagOne Member Posts: 3 New User

Intente instalar Windows 7 a mi computadora Acer aspire e5-573 series y cuando reinicie la laptop abrió un menú que me mostraba las opciones de abrir Windows 10 o instalacion de windows, yo seleccione la ultima y entré en la bios, como soy inexperto en este tema cambie una opción que decía UEFI o algo por el estilo a "Legacy". Ahora mi computadora prende y muestra una pantalla en la que luego de varios mensajes dice: "No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key". Yo intente abrir la bios nuevamente, pero no pude, probé con todas las teclas posibles, hasta saque la batería CMOS por 30 segundos y la volví a insertar, pero todo seguía igual.

• budafuko
    budafuko Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

restart press F2 right away then press fn+tabx3 then exit then press F2 again. thats how you access the full bios