Acer M5-581T-6807 Ultrabook

jv2000
jv2000 Member Posts: 3 New User

I am interested in the Aspire M5-581T-6807 and was wondering if anyone had a review or opinion? 

Answers

• MartinF
    MartinF Member Posts: 51 Enthusiast WiFi Icon

I think the comments here would be slightly biased as it is the Acer forum lol Robot Happy

Try a web search, plenty of reviews out there Smiley Very Happy

Btw, I think the M5 is a lovely machine!

• hiber124utwo2
    hiber124utwo2 Member Posts: 4 New User

I bought this laptop with windows8. I am not that adept with computers, however, I can usually find my way around., I truly regret buying this computer. It is not easy for me to navigate, and I think windows 8 is a waste. I had been running win xp, this new internet explorer is a new world for me.  It took me weeks before I could find this site, that being the fault of acer, I could not open help, or support?? This product is made in china to top things off. and customer service is India.

Disgusted with this laptop.......

today I tried connecting my printer, and I don't think it is compatible

• hiber124utwo2

Would anyone know what kind of printer, I could use with this laptop? I have a HP inkjet, it won't connect to laptop.

• hiber124utwo2

I certainly am not biased, it does look nice, that's as far as . I will give it credit for.

• jv2000

you probably need to download the windows 8 drivers for the printer you are trying connect too.

• jv2000

It sounds like you are more irritated with windows 8 than the computer it's self.

This discussion has been closed.