aspire v5 acer logo shows , than screen goes black, logo shows again but circle stops.

elios
elios Member Posts: 3 New User

after windows 10 updated , suddenly screen went black . i restarted the computer by pressing the power button . the acer logos shows up  than for 2 sec the screen goes black and when the logo shows back again the little circle stops rotating . pressed alt f10 and waiting for system to be restored but it is taking to much time . what should i do 

Answers

• Ssyanidi
    Ssyanidi Member Posts: 3 New User
    I have a same kind of a problem. My V5 tried to update Windows 10 yesterday, which took about 2 hours, and then it tried to restart itself and got stuck in a black screen with a circle of white dots going around. I had to force boot (Press the Power switch for 6 sec) it after a few hours. When I turned it on it got stuck with the same screen again. I rebooted it once more and then it returned an older version of Windows 10 and worked normally.

That was yesterday. Now it tried to update again and the exact same thing happened! I haven't rebooted it yet though.
  • Ssyanidi
    My problem solved suddenly! I removed the receiver of my wireless mouse from the usb port and the update got past the dark screen. Try rempvong everything from the usb ports and see if there's something jamming?
  • Ssyanidi
    *removing
  • elios
    I restored windows , without losing any of my files ( you could get that done by pressing alt f10 then troubleshot --> restore) . Anyway it started again , but it is working really really slow :/
  • elios
    Why does it happen in the first place . So an automatic update from windows , you aprove it cause you think it'll get your comp a better performance , but no , than **bleep** happens . If theres an engeneer or an it profesionist that has an answer please could you share it with us . Thank you