I can't Install Windows 7 on my Aspire ES1-431

Hamza_Ayfan
Hamza_Ayfan Member Posts: 9 New User

I can't Install windows 7 on my aspire ES1-431... I installed windows 8.1, But I couldn't Install windows 7.

I just ran into some "Load Driver" problem. 

It says:

"A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk, CD, DVD, or USB flash drive, please insert it now.

Note: If the Windows installation media is in the CD/DVD drive, you can safely remove it for this step."

I choose "ok" then another error messege apears it says:

"No device drivers were found. Make sure that the installation media contains the correct drivers, and then click OK."

--------------------------------------------------

I'm trying to install windows 7 home premium.

with usb written by Rufus

--------------------------------------------------

I installed Windows 7 on diffrent computer with same iso, the same method, and the same weather conditions.

I just don't know why this problem popups now?

Please any help will be appreciated.

Answers

• Hamza_Ayfan

I managed to install windows 7 my self after all. HA HA HA

Any way, something is really clear to me now, that this forum is really useless.

• Hamza_Ayfan

I installed windows 7 by doing this:

1. downloaded windows 7 x64 iso.

2. downloaded wireless driver from here.

3. downloaded Driver Booster.

4. installed windows by extracting the iso and using the setup file inside.

5. went to window.old folder and installed wireless driver.

6. ran Driver Booster and installed the rest of drivers.

• gigattron
    gigattron Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi Hamza, I want you ask you: and please help me, my apptop is also aspire es1431 and is already windows 7, but I think i have a virus in my laptop, but in the bios i set the boot 1st prioty the os installer, but cant show press any key, how can i install new OS? thanks.

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer

gigattron wrote:

Hi Hamza, I want you ask you: and please help me, my apptop is also aspire es1431 and is already windows 7, but I think i have a virus in my laptop, but in the bios i set the boot 1st prioty the os installer, but cant show press any key, how can i install new OS? thanks.

Try switching UEFI to Legay mode in BIOS.

• gigattron
    gigattron Member Posts: 2 New User

brummy tnx for reply, but I already swith it to UEFI and alaways "No Bootable device" what would I do, i did so many times and other methods. 

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,077 Trailblazer

Sorry for the late reply, I have asked you to try Legacy mode and not UEFI.

• Profwalken
    Profwalken Member Posts: 4 New User

in bios you should have also a feature you can enable to make appear F12 menu in boot time.

when this feature is enabled reboot computer and press F12 at boot to select the device you want to boot with and choose your DVD