My Aspire's Series of Problems

DarkStyle38
DarkStyle38 Member Posts: 4 New User

I have an Aspire V15 (V3-575T-51Q8) that I got about 2 - 3 months ago. I am struggling with a series of problems already so instead of searching the internet, I'd figure, why not ask the Acer community themselves. P.S. I am running Windows 10 (preinstalled). I am not a complete pro at computers but I do know a lot about them.

First Problem : The display brightness and contrast keeps flickering. Whenever I use my laptop, the backlight on my laptop starts to flicker. It flickers as if the display loses contrast as it gets brighter then flickers back to normal. Once in a while, the whole screen inverts for 30 seconds to a minute then goes back to flickering. The flickering stops when I press hard on the bottom of the display. Someone help Smiley Sad .

Second Problem : I did a clean install of the system to remove all the bloatware. Each time I do, the laptop starts to randomly freeze. It freezes as if the whole explorer just crashed. For example the taskbar gets stuck, then the app I'm using, then the rest of the system. I get a BSOD that says DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL once in a while. Uninstalling MS Office results in a whole system freeze. Someone help Smiley Sad

Third Problem : Does anyone know where to get replacement keyboard keys :3 .

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

Sorry you are having problems with your system. From the description you provide of the display flickering, I suspect it needs hardware repair to replace the LCD or the LCD cable. We can also replace the keyboard during the repair service. Not sure why you are getting the BSOD error after uninstalling software. You may try reloading the OS to factory settings, then removing one program at a time to see if you can pinpoint what may be causing this. My suggestion at this point is repair. Can you please send me a private message with your serial number and phone number, so we can help you get a repair order created?