How do I log in to Revo One? My computer keeps prompting me to howevr I cannot find the page to log

Ashem0
Ashem0 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

When setting up the computer my IT person said I wouldn't need it and that it was an add on piece of software. However it asks me everytime I turn on my computer to log in to Revo One. And I don't feel that I am getting the most out of my computer because I'm not using it. Where can I find the login or setup page please?

Answers

• CRISSYSTEVIE
    CRISSYSTEVIE Member Posts: 1 New User

I HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE ALSO

• RobMc
    RobMc Member Posts: 2 New User

I thought I'd get an answer on your site, but it seems you have to respond to each email contact instead of publishing a generic response to everyone with the same concern.

Sooooo....tell me how to find then sign-in on my RevoOne.

• xmorobertson
    xmorobertson Member Posts: 1 New User

Does anyone from Acer ever answer these questions? First time Acer computer owner. This does not give me confidence in Acer.

• RobMc
    RobMc Member Posts: 2 New User

I get the same lack of response.  More accurately, they do a 'robot' return message acknowledging receipt of my email, but nothing more and certainly nothing related to a answer to anything.  I know that they have their system set to do a 'robot' return and never even see my email.

I intend to simply go to social media to let Acer indirectly find out how displeased their shoddy attitude ...

Bob

[edited to comply with guidelines]

• cleveland
    cleveland Member Posts: 2 New User

Please Email me when someone replies 

• ElizabethS
    ElizabethS Member Posts: 845 Practitioner WiFi Icon

Click on the orange gear in the upper right corner to subscribe to the feed.

• judys59
    judys59 Member Posts: 1 New User

I CANNOT FIND REVO ONE TO LOG IN.  EVERY TIME I LOG IN - I GET A PROMPT TELLING ME I NEED TO LOG IN WITH REVO ONE.  WHERE IS IT?

• ECW51
    ECW51 Member Posts: 1 New User

RESPONSE TO QUESTION ABOUT REVO ONE 

Acer drive is a software application that allows your desktop to connect to an Acer Revo One mini PC. If you do not own an Acer Revo One, you can uninstall the Acer Drive software so you will not see this message again.

1. Type Programs and Features in the Windows search box.
    2. Select Programs and Features from the list of search results.
    3. Select Acer Drive, then click the Uninstall button at the top of the list
  • Brandy711
    Brandy711 Member Posts: 1 New User

me also,i have noclue whAat it even is

• Lozpops17
    Lozpops17 Member Posts: 1 New User

Thanks very helpful