I want to download my itunes songs to my iphone and my ipodshuffle-i can't even find them much less?

sydneyseas72
sydneyseas72 Member Posts: 1 New User

Look, I have an acer laptop - and I have songs on itunes, but I want to download them onto my iphone and ipod shuffle - does anyone have any idea how to do that? I can't even find the devices that I have plugged in.. I can't find the 'drive' eg 'edrive etc' ?? 

It is driving me crazy. I want to put my music on devices. I can't even download from media player, because I can't find the devices? 

thanks, I'm sorry it is in the welcom part - but I don't know what kind of laptop it is, I've only had it a few months : ( 

Pleeeaaasseee heeelllpppp. 

thank you. 

My name is Irene, by the way. 

Answers

• techy
    techy Member Posts: 56 Troubleshooter

Do you have the Itune app installed on your laptop as to sync your music from Apple Itunes this program must be installed, if you do have it installed then open that program and using your Apple usb cable connect your iphone and and sync your music using the Itune app and then do the same with your shuffle device.

If you don`t have it installed then download it from apple and open the program and authorize your laptop with the app and your Apple account then plug your devices back in, then using the app sync your device with the apple app and your programs and music should be there.

• TeresaHsu
    TeresaHsu Member Posts: 68 Troubleshooter

Hi sydneyseas72, 

You can use abMusic to sync the music purchased from iTunes to your iPhone if you the operating system of your PC is Windows 7 (or later version) and iPhone iOS 7(or its later version).

abMusic enable you add iTunes music and playlists to abMusic on your PC, and syncing music in abMusic on PC automatically to abMusic on devices signed in the same Acer ID.  Please follow the steps add iTunes music abMusic on your PC: 
    Open abMusic and click Edit > Settings > General > Import Now

You can download abMusic(or abMedia) for your PC and abMusic for iOS device according to its Online Help.

Hope it will help and you’ll like it.

Acer BYOC Apps Support