Acer One10 with windows 10. tablet.

fishmgr
fishmgr Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives

I have an Acer one/10 tablet with windows 10. Is there a right click function on this tablet or a way to put a program on the task bar or desk top (short cut) or a tile?  Thanks for any help.

Tom 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

Yes to all three. Right click is handled by a long press on the touchscreen. you'll see a boc appear when you've held it long enough. You can drag an icon down to the taskbar or right click on one and select Pin to Taskbar (might have to select mmore from the context menu if you are running the latest Windows 10). Similarly you can choose Pin to Start to get an tile added to the start menu. If the program supports it, you'll be able to choose whether the tile is acive or passive.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Rupanjan
    Rupanjan Member Posts: 1 New User
    My Acer One 10 Tablet Computer Model No.: N16H1 is not starting. What to do. It is also not taking charge when connected with the Acer standard charger. Please help.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    @Rupanjan you should start a new thread with your question. Give us the full model number if you can. Do you think the battery may have failed?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.