hi I have a ACER Aspire R3-131T 11.6 2 in 1 sound problems screen mirror to my tv

ArferDaley
ArferDaley Member Posts: 15 New User

hi folks

i am having problems with sound when i use display mirroring to my sony bravia tv via bluetooth the pic is ok but the sound is crackly static type noise cound it be this little lappy is not up to the job its ok when i use the play to method in explorer but i have no control off screen size but works fine with sound as i use the sound control on the sound bar i did up the memory to 8gig and the operating system is still on 8.1 i think w10 would kill it (unless you know different lol thanks for any input

Best Answer

• ArferDaley
    Answer ✓

hi

have a 3050 so i surpose that is the problem

if i use the play to command it works fine but no control whatsoever on the video or sound settings

but if i try and use the mirror screen it crackles badly so i guess i am stuck with going into the file folder and use the plat to command no real hard ship so far  unfortunatly sony have removed their software to use just for this  hunted everywhere for it no luck so far

thanks for your help

Answers

• padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder

Which R3-131T you have may make a difference, the N3050 CPU may have trouble but the N3700 should not.  Can run MSINFO32.EXE (is in your computer) and see what is after "Processor" if not sure.

• ArferDaley
    Answer ✓

hi

have a 3050 so i surpose that is the problem

if i use the play to command it works fine but no control whatsoever on the video or sound settings

but if i try and use the mirror screen it crackles badly so i guess i am stuck with going into the file folder and use the plat to command no real hard ship so far  unfortunatly sony have removed their software to use just for this  hunted everywhere for it no luck so far

thanks for your help

• padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder

When happening, open the Task Manager (right click in tray and select) and see if anything is maxed out (memory, CPU). If seeing memory page faults and near all physical memory in use then you might need more RAM, page faults (when the CPU runs out of memory) kill performance. OTOH if the CPU is running over about 85% there is not much you can do except try to reduce running services.