Acer predator 6 official release

Chiller
Chiller Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited February 16 in 2020 Archives
When does the acer predator 6 smartphone be for sale?
I am waiting on it, such A Nice speciale phone,
I whant A Better one then my edge+ I have now.

Answers

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator

I gotta provide a bit of a disclaimer here... Smiley Happy

This informaiton is subject to change and isn't final, but I've been told that the goal is early summer.

Hope this helps,
    Cory

• Chiller

Tinkerer

Nnnoooooooo, still so long ?

Any change to be A beta tester?
  • doshiujjwal
    doshiujjwal Member Posts: 4 New User

I guess some where around March. No official word yet. Waiting eagerly. 

• Chiller

Tinkerer

I am stil waiting ????
  • Chiller

Tinkerer

Any update?
  • doshiujjwal

No updates. Still waiting for the official news.

• gragon
    gragon Member Posts: 1 New User

Can you guys at least give us an estimate date. We are impatient... 

• doshiujjwal

Acer is now planning to release a new gaming-oriented smartphone, which will apparently see the light of day sometime in the fourth quarter of the year at the latest. Reportedly, the smartphone will support Acer’s cloud services, and will be released along with a price tag of US$499-599.

Source: Android Headlines

• Broken_Leg
    Broken_Leg Member Posts: 1 New User

yo, im so hyped about this

• Chiller

Tinkerer

And we are now in the 4th quarter of this year.
    When will be this phone for sale to the public?
    I am waiting for it
  • doshiujjwal

Lol. The phone is never gonna release. It was just a concept, which the company failed to convert into a commercial product.

• Chiller

Tinkerer

where did you read that ?

• WhistlingDixie
    WhistlingDixie Member Posts: 4 New User

It's pretty obvious at this point. It's now been a full year since Acer first announced this phone, and they have since all but completely ignored it. If it was going to release by the end of Q4, they would have a date by now and should have announced it.

This phone is vaporware. If you're like me and have been waiting on it, do yourself a favor and just buy something else. No smartphone worth buying should take this long to bring to market.

• Bradgriffin1
    Bradgriffin1 Member Posts: 1 New User

I really want to purchased 120 of the predator 6...I'm wondering now if the demo copy I saw during a Acer promo in the Bahamad was a hoax?

• WhistlingDixie
    WhistlingDixie Member Posts: 4 New User

I don't think the phone was a hoax, but there was a lot of negative feedback on the aesthetics of the phone after it was shown. That tends to make me wonder why Acer went ahead and released the Predator 8 tablet with basically the same look to it. Probably why it isn't selling well. 

• Chiller

Tinkerer

I like the design very much, stands out of the rest, it needs an exgressive look, because it's a smartphone made for gaming

• Chiller

Tinkerer

Any news about the smartphone?
  • SteelSamurai80
    SteelSamurai80 Member Posts: 1 New User

Come on Acer, give us something. Is it still in production or are we wasting time waiting. 

People obviously want this.

And you don't want to be a clone of every other smart phone anyway. That is what sets you appart. Just hurry up and do it already, lol. 

A music and games jugganaught with front facing decent speakers (x4?) Where can I pay?!? This is exactly what I was researching for when looking for an upgrade. 

Now gimme gimme gimme. Smiley Very Happy

...a release date at least.

• Xinonix
    Xinonix Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey , you might've already bought another phon but just in case other people bump into this and still really want a neat gaming phone, razer has now released their razer phone. Preorders start at 1 november 2017 and the full release is at the 17th it has an amazingly refresh rate of 120Hz and a 4000 MaH battery, dolby atmos for extreme sound quality and is THX certified. As you might know about razer products this phone has just like their laptops a nice matt back finish and silver razer logo ond the back, you have two 12mp cameras on the back and razer is going to give a software update later so you can shoot in slow motion and really put that 120hz screen to the test. For more info about it just visit their website. The razer phone is goin to ship for about 699$usd.

Hope i helped anyone who really wants a portable gaming device like me. ☺
  • DM_47
    DM_47 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Now it's 2018..   any updates for Acer Predator 6 ???

Since waiting since 2016