Acer Technical Support Question

drwallace
drwallace Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi ~  I have a case number for battery replacement for my daughter's laptop.   We have been waiting for a couple of weeks for it to arrive.  I have tried to call to get the status or a tracking number and am unable to get through now because our warranty expired Jan 1 (but the problem was assigned the case number and resolution before the warranty expired).   I cannot get through on the phone because I do not have a valid in-warranty s/n anymore.  I cannot get through on the chat because I do not have a valid in-warranty s/n anymore.   Even though I have a current and valid case number.   I tried an email that I  had for them and it is no longer in use.   Ugh.  Any suggestions to get through to Acer and see where the battery is???

Thank you for reading and for your help!

Denise

Answers

• drwallace
    drwallace Member Posts: 2 New User

Shout out to Acer Support -- they heard my plea for help even though I could not get through via their automated systems and the problem has been solved!!  Thank you, Acer -- great customer service!!

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,435 Trailblazer

>>>they heard my plea for help even though I could not get through via their automated systems >>>

OK. You also got my attention now. How exactly did you shout out to support so that they heard your plea?

Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ