Starcraft 2 Offer Serial number not recognized

pioupiou
pioupiou Member Posts: 8 New User

Hello,

I bought a Acer GN246HLBbid Predator 24" monitor a week ago and went to the acer offer web page to claim my Starcraft 2 copy and my headset.

My serial number (S/N) is not recognized though (I made sure to type zero and not the letter O, 22 letter and number: MMLW3EE0075121253XXXXX), it says "The serial number is invalid".

I not have a response with support and i have wait 4 days. I have choice this model with this offer, if i not have my stuff i return this monitor for another

Thank you.

Comments

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator

Hi pioupiou,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this redemption process. Could you send me a private message with your Serial Number and Contact Inforamtion? I'll do what I can to get you help.

Thanks,
    Cory

• pioupiou

I am still not been contacted by the support or responded to my messages, nothing ...

The moderation of the forum is fast, but this is only an illusion, behind the support does nothing.
  • Davron95
    Davron95 Member Posts: 8 New User

I have the same problem and no support response, i think Acer think they can do not working Offers.. I will take a part in justice if u dont give me this STARCRAFT 2 and Headset!!! Because i bought this monitor for 300euros!!!!

• pioupiou

I finally got an answer using http://acer-fr.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch#_ga=1.190174312.2114053452.1451324365 . He told me to send mail at [edited to comply with guidelines] with my s/n, name, adress and explaining my problem (in my langage, i m french). We will see ...

• pioupiou

Contact at 30/12/2015 for document.

-copy of the invoice

-Label bar code and serial number

-IBAN / BIC

Confirm recept at 04/01/2016.

• pioupiou

I have contact at 14/01/2016 for status and i have response, transmit at the treatment service, please wait.

25/01/2016, nothing.

• Davron95
    I received a mail in which they said me that my informations are approved and i will be receiving the Offer in the next 4 weeks.
  • Davron95
    Votre participation à l'offre «Gamme Predator : 1 jeu et 1 casque offert» a été traitée et nous sommes heureux de vous informer qu'elle est conforme.
    Vous recevrez votre votre casque audio et votre code de téléchargement pour le jeu Starcraft® par colis sous 4 à 6 semaines.
    Merci pour votre participation
    L'équipe Acer jler recu le 22 janvier. ma date de participation est le 29 decembre 2015
  • Cory-Acer

pioupiou wrote:

I have contact at 14/01/2016 for status and i have response, transmit at the treatment service, please wait.

25/01/2016, nothing.

Sorry pioupiou, I thought your previous message was saying that you had contact and confirmed receipt. Can you confirm that you're still waiting for contact? If so, I'll go back to my contacts again.

Cory

• pioupiou

They confirmed receiving the document. No validate my participation or something. I still waiting.

• Cory-Acer

Hi pioupiou,

I did receive a response last night that your information had been registered and validated. I might suggest checking your spam folder in case the return email was lost. They informed me that it will take up to 6 weeks for the headset along with the SC2 code to arrive from that time in early January.

Thanks,
    Cory

• pioupiou

I check, nothing in spam. I will answer as soon as I receive the answer.

• pioupiou

I have a response at 03/02/2016.

"Hello,

Your request has been validated, you will soon receive your package, it will be shipping next week.
    Thank you for your participation."

Nothing about the starcraft 2 code.
  • Davron95
    Pioupiou the starcraft 2 code will be inside the package along side with the headset