Veriton X270 Lan drivers 32bit windows 7

pinky
pinky Member Posts: 9 New User

Hi there

Hope one of you clever guys can help me find correct lan drivers for my (desktop) Veriton X270 32bit windows 7. Ive tried a lot and none of them are working.Man Sad

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

Open Device Manager by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security, and then, under System, clicking Device Manager.
    If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Where you see the Yellow exclamation mark, double click it, choose "Details" tab, from the dropdown menu choose "HardwareIDs", click the first string and copy/paste it here.

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • pinky

Wow Ironfly you are fast. More like Superfly.Cat Very Happy I'm helping my mom with her Acer Veriton and will visit her again tommorow morning. As soon as I'm there I will copy the details onto my laptop and then onto this post. Thank you very much for your fast reply.Cat Very Happy

• pinky

Hi IronFly

Here is the detail you requested -

ID_10C4&PID_EA60&REV_0100

{1a3e09be-1e45-494b-9174-d7385b45bbf5}\NVNET_DEV07dcLAN.png

• IronFly

Nope, you copied the wrong HardwareID

double click Ethernet network controller

Bonus: driver for CP2102 UART:

https://www.silabs.com/Support%20Documents/Software/CP210x_VCP_Windows.zip

• pinky

Sorry IronFly

Ethernet network controller detail.

{1a3e09be-1e45-494b-9174-d7385b45bbf5}\NVNET_DEV07dc

• IronFly
  • pinky

Thank you.

I will try it out in about 30 min and will let you know if it worked. The other driver (CP2102 UART) you gave me must be working because the exclamation mark is gone. Thank you very much for your help so farSmiley Wink

• IronFly

another suggestion, uninstall AVG. it slows your PC and sometimes can create issues on installing drivers.

you can use Microsoft security essential:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security-essentials-download

• pinky

Thanks IronFly

I will give it a try and uninstall AVG because all yellow exclamation signs are gone but i still receive a error 651 when trying to connect. When I use a D-Link pendrive it allows me to connect wireless to the router, but the pendrive is just a loaner. Best scenario is to maybe just buy myself a pendrive ans connect wireless. Smiley Wink

IMG-20151211-WA0011.jpg

• IronFly

Please uninstall AVG and try to connect again. Smiley Happy

• pinky

Sory for the late reply. My mom decided to keep on using the pendrive to connect wireless to the router. Thank you very much for your quick reply and help. Much appreciated!

• IronFly

You welcome.