Any Acer W3 owners out there who upgraded to Windows 10?

jcarloacsay
jcarloacsay Member Posts: 34 New User
I just wanted to hear from fellow w3 owners out there. I have upgraded mine multiple times already via media creation tool and windows 10 app. The last time i upgraded to win 10 everything is working (I think) except when you go to cortana search bar and there are some missing words. Now if I disable the graphics I see all the words. I know a few months ago our graphics card were not supported. But I thought they did something because webare now able to upgrade to windows 10. Anyone have a solution on this. thanks in advance!

Answers

• padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder

My W3 is running Windows 10 v5xx (latest upgrade and I have not had any issues. Seems like initially there were some contrast problems but have not seen that lately.

• jcarloacsay

let me upgrade again

• jcarloacsay
    My cortana is working well but the windows store has words missing
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

jcarloacsay wrote:
    My cortana is working well but the windows store has words missing

When you say the store has words missing, what words are you talking about? Are the titles not being displayed right when you look at an app?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • jcarloacsay
    Like it wons show the prices. But now its working
  • jcarloacsay
    It won't show the prices until you click on it. This wass happening during thanksgiving week.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

Microsoft was probably testing new store stuff...

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.