Acer Aspire E5-573G-56JT black screen and power light keep on blinking

Waqas92
Waqas92 Member Posts: 3 New User

I have an Acer Aspire E5-573G-56JT which I bought just around 3 months ago. However, when I power it on now, it has a black screen and its power light keep on blinking. I hope someone can help me to solve this problem. Thanks.

Answers

• valbogov
    valbogov Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

• Waqas92

Yes many people has same problem, what I found from Internet is that it is because of static electricity, for mine laptop I updated to windows 10, I didn't install windows 10. But why they are asking you to contact Microsoft. Actually I didn't wanted to buy Acer Laptop but just because of the salesperson I bought it. Why no one Acer has replied me.

• valbogov
    valbogov Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Waqas92,

I think that's they didn't answer you because they don't have nothing to answer. Acer made a bad product. And only one way is service centre. They recommend contact Microsoft because they cannot fix the problem but they have to answer to their customers something. That's why

• Waqas92
    I will be going to the service centre today and see what they can do for me, but I have very important files, would I be able to get them back.