I am interested to know whether you are all happy with your laptop more than a month after buying it

BP1
BP1 Member Posts: 4 New User

I know that there have been issues with some Acer laptops. Some of these seem to have been fixed. (Some not) I would be really interested to know how happy you are after at aleast a month of having one, particularly if you had had trouble but it is now sorted. (Either needing a hardware fix or software help.) The price seems good for what one gets and I do not mind some degree of faffing if eventually the product ends up worth it.

Your comments would be really helpful.

Comments

• huudungle
    huudungle Member Posts: 17 New User

Right after purchase, my laptop went to Service Depot 3 times. They did not repair anything. Workmanship is a problem. After 2 months, Acer offer to replace with another model. I prefer to get $ back. Because if I accept Acer product, I will have to deal with Service Dept again.

Touch pad gives erratic result : this is a software issue, why can't Acer put out a simple driver just to warranty the basic functions. Let's forget all the fancy features like multi-touch. Just get to the basic so the client will be able to use the laptop !

Keyboard : After re-assembling the unit, some keys do not have springs underneath. And Acer ship that to clients !

• tamroz
    tamroz Member Posts: 3 New User

have had my e-series laptop for about 8mo now. not one problem yet! loaded windows 10 first time out. not one problem there either. hope this helps you, god bless!

• kiz17
    kiz17 Member Posts: 5 New User

i have my acer aspire v15 for almost 5months now. I can say that it's pretty good i didn't have or encounter any issue Smiley Happy