Windows 10 Drivers for Aspire V3-471G

wfjcuizon
wfjcuizon Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives

I upgraded my Aspire V3-471G i need the drivers because I did a clean install of the operating system. I checked the support webpage for my laptop and under drivers there was no Windows 10 only Windows 7 and Windows 8

Best Answer

• bongski55
    bongski55 Member Posts: 14 New User
    Answer ✓

Try the windows 8 drivers. They should be ok. I used the bluetooth drivers for win8 on mine. Also you should be able to update the Nvidia graphics drivers automatically.

As an additional info, I did a clean install of the windows 10 RTM 10240 before and the only issue is the display driver which was auomatically updated in the device manager and the missing bluetooth which was solved by the windows 8 drivers. Yours should be ok.

Answers

• bongski55
    bongski55 Member Posts: 14 New User
    Answer ✓

Try the windows 8 drivers. They should be ok. I used the bluetooth drivers for win8 on mine. Also you should be able to update the Nvidia graphics drivers automatically.

As an additional info, I did a clean install of the windows 10 RTM 10240 before and the only issue is the display driver which was auomatically updated in the device manager and the missing bluetooth which was solved by the windows 8 drivers. Yours should be ok.

• wfjcuizon
    wfjcuizon Member Posts: 2 New User

Thank you, I will try your solution.

• jameslab8470
    jameslab8470 Member Posts: 5 New User
    Already done installing Windows 10 on my laptop.. It actually works okay... But here comes another problem. I noticed that my fan is getter crazier and i felt that my laptop became hotter. I checked the processor's temp and it reached to 100C! One solution I got from the web was to reduce the minimum and maximum power management. I tried it on my laptop, and the temp reduced to 60 to 80C. Process power lowered to 50% Smiley Sad

Do you guys have the same problem? What were your solutions?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

Check that the motherboard chipset drivers have updated. They control the fan and CPU throttling.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • jameslab8470
    jameslab8470 Member Posts: 5 New User

Thank you. I tried searching on updated drivers for my chipset. But I couldnt find any. Also, when i tried the updating using the device manager, it says that i have the update driver. however, the date released was way back 2011. Smiley Sad Do you have any idea where to find the updated drivers for V3-471G? Thanks a lot

• DANIELLIMKH
    DANIELLIMKH Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi, I just upgraded to Windows10 and need to download the drivers for my NB.

Please advise where I can download from.

Thanks.

• userneek0
    userneek0 Member Posts: 2 New User
    hello,i am not able to install nvdia gt 630m 2gb on my acer aspire v3 471g ! i have switched to win 10 before month ! and i have tried to install it in win 7 and 8 too but still i cant ! help me ! whats the reason ! its not detecting it!