Fan controll problem: 5755g : windows 10

wh1te
wh1te Member Posts: 8 New User

Hello everyone!

I have just upgraded to windows 10 and the fan controll program just dont want to work.

I have the 1.0.0.1 version and it starts well but when i click the "full on" button it simply doesnt do anything.

Tryed compatibilty modes admin start..... every obvious stuff... nothing.

Downloaded the 1.0.0.3 version click on setup ....all runs fine till the end where it says : This is not the right product code.

I found a "solution" here:

http://community.acer.com/t5/XP-Vista-or-earlier/Acer-aspire-5750g-FanController-V1-0-0-3-instalation-problem/m-p/317983#U317983

but how can i roll back?  I just upgraded to windows 10..... ....

ANY solution might welcome since i cant play nor do any heavy task cause my little special love is overheating.

(this might be a solution but since its russian and google cant translate it well i dunno(iam not a native speaker):

"run the installer - forward error Code - do not close the window, go to the folder C: \ Users \ USER \ AppData \ Local \ Temp {#} there run the file common.exe - installs a driver - then unpack the file "Fan controller.msi "- archiver 7zip, and copy the file to a folder fancontroller.exe C: \ Windows - it worked. To create a shortcut - C: \ Windows \ fancontroller.exe on file pr.kn. Mouse - Lock the taskbar - the Home screen -Finishfancontroller_v1.0.0.3.zip (761 | 8,81 Mb) here "

Answers