Problem with Operating System of Asipire V5-572G-6679

plation5
plation5 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello, so today i made a big mistake with my laptop. I am taking a operating systems class and we are going to be taking a look at ubuntu next week. I decided to install unbuntu on my laptop on a seprate partition to check it out and be able to use a full version and not an emulated version. Well long story short I ended up unintentiolly formating my hard drive. When i boot now i get no bootable devices found. I have tried at alt-f10 command to restore my windows 8 but that doesnt seem to work. I would like to be able to reinstall windows 8 onto my computer.

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    You need to use the recovery media to restore the operating system. You have the option to get the recovery media from Acer store. It will install the Operating System, all the pre-installed Software and the drivers of your system.

If you have a unit from US or Canada, you may purchase the recovery disc from Acer store : Acer Store
    If you have a unit from US or Canada, you may also live chat with an Acer technician at : Acer live chat
    If you have purchased the computer in any other country, you may contact Acer support here : Acer Global Support

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.png to say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.