Acer Aspire Nitro VN7-591G (Touchpad problems)

Fredrikwww
Fredrikwww Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi,

I recently purchased a Acer Aspire Nitro VN7-591G, whilst using it i cant seem to zoom in/out or activade the spiral scrolling motion that should be possible. I cant either find the touchpad program that configures these gestures, am i missing something vital from the computer or am i just missing something and not finding the correct program?

kind regards,

Fredrik

Answers

• Fredrikwww
    Fredrikwww Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi again,

I have performed some checks of the hardware and came to the conclution that the computer does not recognize the touchpad. Whilst checking mouse devices two HID-compatable mouses can be found. I have tried to install drivers from the acer interactive driver section but they have not identified the hardware and thus my problem. Please help!

Kind regards,

Fredrik

• caittgn
    caittgn Member Posts: 1 New User

I am having the same problem with my v3-1110-p6vm. Very frustrating. To add to it, the page on Acer's website to submit a repair claim/problem is also broken. Hopefully I can find a phone number to submit a warranty issue.

• dannstein
    dannstein Member Posts: 4 New User

reactivate the touchpad via your keyboard. (Fn + F7)

• Crus
    Crus Member Posts: 5 New User

thank you it worked for me.. didn't even noticed there was that FN button, should ì've been made a softwaare option too i think, like the volume changing thing. Thank you!

• halfstring
    halfstring Member Posts: 2 New User

Worked for me as well on an Aspire V Nitro 17.3" (VN7-791G-792A). Thanks.