Help with Acer Aspire V5-531 Cracked LCD

Jennifer1994
Jennifer1994 Member Posts: 4 New User

Please help. 

I have Acer Aspire V5-531 which has a broken screen. I am looking for the best but most affordable screen and also a fitting instruction for them.

I have found this one Acer Aspire V5-531 Screen and I want to know if that will be ok. It seems to be reasonably cheap.

I want to do the fitting myself as I am a little tight on budget at the moment.

Thanks a lot for any help rendered. 

Peace Woman Happy

Jennifer.

Answers

• keith111
    keith111 Member Posts: 79 Troubleshooter

You did your homework, you shopped around for the best deal, lots of help and satisfied customers, a one year warranty, and a set of screwdrivers. Set yourself up a nice table where you can see, and get some little container or ice cube tray to hold things so they don't get lost. You've got it made, saved some money, and did it yourself. Kudos!**

** The author cannot endorse any particular parts dealer. Let the buyer always be aware. Read the fine print--K

• Jennifer1994

Oh wow. That was a quick reply. Thanks a lot Keith.

The free Screwdriver they are offering will really go far in making my job a little easier.

I really think I can carry out the replacement myself.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

• Jennifer1994

One more question Keith.

I cant find specific instruction for the Acer V5-531. Do you know of any? If not, its ok. I will keep searching till I find one.

Thanks a lot.

• keith111

You'll be okay, the offer said that they would send you instructions with the part. There is a video to watch, and many many more online searchable instruction Type: Acer Aspire V5-531 Cracked LCD screen repair instructions or any of those combinations of keywords. You'll be ready. I'm sure.

• Jennifer1994

That's awsome.

Thanks a lot for your help.

• keith111

We didn't cover the most crucial aspect of parts purchasing, and that is Shipping costs. Read those closely. Take into consideration the distance travelled of the part that is coming to your town for you.

• j500
    j500 Member Posts: 12 New User
    Video Tutorial Acer V5 Series Change Screen http://youtu.be/7MUjwM-Llvw