how long should the Acer eRecovery Management (v7.5.19B) take in Restore Progress.

juanahusted
juanahusted Member Posts: 1 New User

How long should the Acer eRecovery Management (v7.5.19B) take in "Restore Progress"?  The Restoring system bar is at 100%.  The Updating system bar is at 99%.  Elapsed time is now showing 4:40:33 and counting.

Answers

• freeza
    freeza Member Posts: 1,316 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

Good day

It should run at most 2hrs. Shut the machine down, a hard shut down and power the machine on again.

Regards,

Freeza

• Moe_Mulla
    Moe_Mulla Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi 

I've been restoring my system after i seen a msg saying BOOTMGR is missing on a black screen. I've tried to use windows 7 repair disc to solve the issue upon booting but it still says that msg. I therefore found out about pressing Alt + F10 in other words acer erecovery and so i have chosen to restore my system and i as well see that my restoring bar is filled up at 100% and my updating bar is at 99%. However the elapsed time is 14 hours right now. Is this correct? What other alternative options do i have to restore my system if possible back to how it was before the BOOTMGR problem? Please help as urgently as possible. 

Thanking You

• Moe_Mulla
    Moe_Mulla Member Posts: 2 New User

I forgot to mention, i am using Acer eRecovery Management V7.7.7

This discussion has been closed.