Acer Iconia A-810 fails to connect to Google server

marinasmart
marinasmart Member Posts: 2 New User

Just got this tablet and everything so far is ok, but it fails to connect to Google server. It has no problem connecting to other servers though. My other tablet and both laptops  connect to Google server perfectly. I'm using ATT broadband. So I guess that something in Acer Iconia tablet is causing the problem. Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance,

Marina

Best Answer

• HsinHung_Yu
    HsinHung_Yu Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

1. Go to Setting -> Applications -> Google Play Store -> Clear Data -> Clear Cache.
    2. Go to Setting -> Applications -> Google Play Service -> Clear Data -> Clear Cache.
    3. Re-enter your Google username and password after opening Google Play Store.

Hope this works.

Answers

• HsinHung_Yu
    HsinHung_Yu Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

1. Go to Setting -> Applications -> Google Play Store -> Clear Data -> Clear Cache.
    2. Go to Setting -> Applications -> Google Play Service -> Clear Data -> Clear Cache.
    3. Re-enter your Google username and password after opening Google Play Store.

Hope this works.

• marinasmart
    marinasmart Member Posts: 2 New User

Thanks for your help,

Actually what I did  - I just made a reset to factory setting and started from the very beginning and it worked!

Except the very next day I couldn't turn that **bleep** thing back on. It sort of "died in a sleep" so I sent it back for a proper burial. 

Thanks again,

Marina

This discussion has been closed.