Payment Authorization Failed?

wankunpp
wankunpp Member Posts: 4 New User

when i try to pay for the Aspire V7-482pg-6662. There is always a "Payment Authorization Failed". why?

Answers

• wankunpp

i saw this model: aspire v7-482pg-6662 in acer store website a few weeks ago.And i ordered it, but the order was cancelled by some reason ,i don't know. It takes me about 10days to get my money back.

i just want know if this model is in-stock now.and is there someone bought this one successfully from the acer store?cause i don't wanna my money got stocked for another 10days this time.

• wankunpp

cause my order just been cancelled by no reason. And when i called the customer survice ,they told me to call "digital river"-the payment company. And then this "digital river" company told me that they are not providing service to acer anymore. So is that mean that i can't order the laptops on acer store from now on?

• wankunpp

i ordered this model: aspire v7-482pg-6662 . and when i try to finish the payment, i got this message "Payment Authorization Failed". Why?

• ThV5k
    ThV5k Member Posts: 327

Tinkerer

Hello,

You mention that you are in Canada.  Did you place your order on the Acer store Canada site?

http://store.acer.com/store/acerna/en_CA/home

Follow the instructions again when you find the unit you wish to buy and all should be fine. If the card is not authorized maybe there is an issue with entry of numbers, expiration date or security code. 

Good day

• izat
    izat Member Posts: 1 New User

Same issue here.

Yes I used the Canada site, yes my info is correct.

I received a CIBC CreditSmart Fraud Alert immediately after attempting to place the order.

This discussion has been closed.