Windows 8, Wifi connection limited every 5-10mins. new ASPIRE V5-471p touch.

2»

Answers

• HK53T
    HK53T Member Posts: 767 Die Hard WiFi Icon
  • Rehan
    Rehan Member Posts: 3 New User

I have an Acer M5 with Windows 8 and I have been having this limited Wifi connection issue where a yellow box appears on the signal bars and clicking on it says "Limited Connection". This mostly happens if I don't use the internet for a minute or two but this is really irritating and I want to fix this.

Can you tell me what to do to fix this?

• Shi_Ninja
    Shi_Ninja Member Posts: 1 New User
    After 6 days of trying just about every fix I could find on the internet with no luck. I finally uninstalled the driver for the wireless network adopter (do not deleted it just uninstall)
    Then reboot your computer
    Click on your wireless icon and connect
    Once your connected go to the acer support website and download the latest driver
    Once download is finish up the zip file and run the set up. Once that is finally finish reboot your computer when promoted
    And that should solve the issue. I've been connected now for about 3 hours and no problems
  • Rick864
    Rick864 Member Posts: 1 New User

Have an Acer V5-571P touch screen and have the same extremely frustrating problem. I've tried every solutions that I've seen posted but have yet to resolve it. Hopefully the one here will work.

This discussion has been closed.