My BIOS Not Opening ?try to press F2 for open bios but it stuck on acer logo.

Sijon
Sijon Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in Nitro Gaming

When i am try to press F2 for open bios but it stuck on acer logo but my boot menu key is working and windows is also run good What can I do .

Is CMOS Reset is workable

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,085 Trailblazer

Hi @Sijon

Try pressing the F12 key during starting, that should get you into the BIOS.

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,084

@Sijon

If you are not able to access the bios by tapping f2.

There are multiple ways to access bios

1. Tap f2 while turning on the computer if it is a laptop. It will go to Bios setup screen.
    2. Tap del while turning on the computer if it is a desktop. It will go to Bios setup screen
    3. On the login screen - hold the shift key on keyboard and press power button on lower right corner or top right corner of the screen. It will show you sleep shutdown and restart. click on restart Keep holding the shift key while clicking on restart.

It will show you chose an option, continue, trouubleshoot. Go to troubleshooot - advanced options - click on uefi firmeware settings. It will take you to bios.

4. Tried alt + f10 or alt gr + f10 while turning on the computer.

It will show you chose an option, continue, troubleshoot. Go to troubleshooot - advanced options - click on uefi firmeware settings. It will take you to bios.

5. If you are able to login to computer. It will show you all the icons. click on start - power - It will show you sleep shutdown and restart.

Hold the shift key on keyboard and click on restart.

It will show you chose an option, continue, trouubleshoot. Go to troubleshooot - advanced options - click on uefi firmeware settings. It will take you to bios.

How to load Bios defaults on Bios setup screen

Press f9 once after it goes to Bios. It will show load bios defaults with a yes or no popup. Press enter. Popup screen will disappear.  Press f10 once. It will show save changes popup with yes or no. Press enter. Computer will restart and it will load into windows.   

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Sijon
    Sijon Member Posts: 2 New User

Thank You Guys Cmos rerset work for my problem