My nitro 5 AN515-58 stops charging while playing PUBG

Ihave
Ihave Member Posts: 4 New User

(HELP)

When I'm not in-game, Nitro sense will still be able to select quiet default and performance modes.

when entering pubg game There will be a sound that indicates that charging is stopped.

and in the nitro sense program, it will not be able to select quiet default and performance because it is unplugged because it shows the status that the charger is not plugged in (even though it is always plugged in)

So now, when I play pubg I'll get bad experience such as lag , low frame rate , stuck in some frame

Help me please if you have solution to fix it .I already tried the solution in this thread. Comment 2.

But it didn't work at all. Please tell me why is that and how to fix it permanently better.

Thank you.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,869 Trailblazer
    edited March 2023

The Nitro AN515-58 has two different adaptors/chargers of either a 180W 19.5V 1.7x5.5x11 or a 230W 19.5V 1.7x5.5x11, which could be a reason why its not playing this game. This PUBG game must have a setting that interferes with the power in your AN515-58, consult a forum on this game as that should not happen with the AN515-58 as this laptop is able to play this game easily.

You should also set your AN515-58 laptops NVidia Control Panel > Program Settings for the PUBG game to High-performance NVidia processor and have Nitro Sense set to AC > High performance and CoolBoost > ON.

Adaptor/chargers for the AN515-58

• Ihave

HI @StevenGen

My nitro sense have not Coolboost mode.

• Ihave

If I changing the adapter with more wattage will help a lot or not?