predator helios 300 Laptop i turned it on in result i got a black screen with the turbo button on

Ahmadram
Ahmadram Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in Predator Laptops

hey guys i have a predator helios 300 laptop, i turned it on in result i got a black screen with the turbo button on and all the keyboard keys light off with a quiet sound from the fans i tried to change the cable and it did not work and i tried holding tge power buttom 1 min and blug it in and 9 sec and plug it in with a fail result and i don't have a tiny button in the back of my laptop and I can't take off the battery unless i ruin my laptop. So please help me guys.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Hello! What is the exact model? Example PH315-52-5890. When you connect an external monitor, does the image appear?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,687 Trailblazer

Opening the back cover and taking off the battery of your laptop will NOT»> “and I can't take off the battery unless i ruin my laptop” as you can open your laptop easily, unscrew the back cover screws and then pry the back cover off from the laptop vents slowly until the back cover opens, after you have taken the back cover off, disconnect and take the main battery out, disconnect the bios battery and take the ram out, leave all components disconnected for 15min and reconnect every component, if you have 2x ram modules only connect back 1x module first as faulty ram can be a problem also for your laptop not turning on like you have.

All this will do a Hard Reset of your laptops Super IO chip and bios chip. If this reset doesn’t work then you have other problems that could be from numerous sources like bios chip, faulty battery, faulty eDP cable and lastly a charging and power circuitry issues that you should get an experience technician to look at that has all the proper tools and can fix your laptop.