does acer spin SP111-33 support pen? + quesstion about durability of the charging port

tamirmp4
tamirmp4 Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

hello i own acer spin SP111-33 i know theres 1080p IPS model that comes with a pen in the box but mine is 720p non ips and it didnt came with any pen,

also i have unrelated quesstion, is the barrel plug of acer is durable on this device? becouse the connector is so slim, and when i charge the device i feel like it sits too tight im scared to break the pin inside of the charging port when i charge the device and when i disconnecting, obviously i am very careful of it but still im interested to hear from other people about their expiriances with that.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer

If you're machine isn't on this list, it does not support an active stylus pen. However, most touchscreen panels should work with the inexpensive more blunt pencil eraser-type pens. Not as good as an active pen but better than your finger.

As with any charging plug, you should try to be careful to place it squarely in the charging jack. The most fragile part is the computer jack and it's center pin, not the plug.

Jack E/NJ

• tamirmp4
    tamirmp4 Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

yeah it seems like my device is not on the list i dont see SP111-33 (im pretty sure its my device model) and about the charging port ye i understand, i hope it will last for long, i never ownd acer device untill last month so i didnt know the port is like this or about the 720p version, i was thinking that what i bought was the 1080p one that comes with the pen but still this device is kinda great for the price and for my use case..

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer

It should work fine for you. Good luck with it! 🙂

Jack E/NJ