acer Aspire E5-576G My GPU had issue RED YELLOW DOT and flicker! HELP ME and How to fix it!

Turuu0707
Turuu0707 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 2023 in Aspire Laptops

my graphics card is not working, red and yellow lines and dots are appearing. How to fix it!!! please Help me guys

Best Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,467 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Open DEvice Manager. Expand display adapters folder. Right click and unsnstall the nvidia GPU driver. Exit Device Manager without trying to re-install anything. Shut down Windows normally. Wait a few seconds. Then turn it back on again and let Windotws automatically re-detect the nvidia adapter and automatically re-install a fresh copy of the driver.

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

What is the exact model? Example: AN515-55-5990.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓

Open DEvice Manager. Expand display adapters folder. Right click and unsnstall the nvidia GPU driver. Exit Device Manager without trying to re-install anything. Shut down Windows normally. Wait a few seconds. Then turn it back on again and let Windotws automatically re-detect the nvidia adapter and automatically re-install a fresh copy of the driver.

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

What is the exact model? Example: AN515-55-5990.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Turuu0707

Model- acer Aspire E5-576G

i5 7200u 940mx

Also I installed the latest driver but it doesn't work

• Turuu0707

maybe my graphics card is broken? I downloaded and installed a new driver, but it doesn't work

• JackE

Don't try to install anything. Open DEvice Manager. Expand display adapters folder. Right click and
    unsnstall the nvidia GPU driver. Exit Device Manager without trying to
    re-install anything. Shut down Windows normally. Wait a few seconds.

Then turn it back on again. Let Windows automatically re-detect the nvidia adapter and automatically re-install a fresh copy of the driver.

Jack E/NJ

• JackE

Please post a screenshot of Device Manager as it first opens..

Jack E/NJ