ACER ASPIRE 22 MONITOR BLACKOUTS AND FLASHES BACK FOR A SECOND THEN COMES BACK ON.

JOEGREENSAX67
JOEGREENSAX67 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited February 2023 in All-In-One PCs

Hi any one help my monitor flashes back for a second then comes back on again

Acer aspire 22 all in one

cheers

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title and issue detail]

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,732 Pathfinder

@JOEGREENSAX67

Turn off the monitor and unplug all the wires goes to the monitor(Including the power cable from wall socket).

Than press and hold the power button on the monitor for 30 seconds and than connect it back. Also double check on the cables that you have connected to the monitor.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • JOEGREENSAX67

Hi jack thank you unfortunately it didn't work also this in an all in one pc so its only got a power cable

joe

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer

I will ask the moderators to move this thread into the All-In-One section. Which model is it? "Aspire 22" doesn't give us enough information, the model number is usually on the same sticker as the serial number and is likely something like C22-xxx-xxxx.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JOEGREENSAX67

Hi Its the c22 1650 all in one ..thanks for your help

joe

• billsey

OK, that's one of the newer ones. The Aspire C22-1650 doesn't have an HDMI-In port, so it's not trying to switch inputs. Does it happen at any time, or just with certain apps or games?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JOEGREENSAX67

it seems to happen any time on any site ..but more on facebook

• billsey
    edited February 2023

Boot into the BIOS and just wander around for a while to try and prove it doesn't happen there. Then boot Windows in safe mode with networking and do the same thing. If neither of those have the issue we are most likely looking at an app or driver that doesn't play well with others...