bluetooth issue- it doesn't seem to recognize it? does anyone know how to fix

shaza
shaza Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2022 in All-In-One PCs

I am having a lot of problems. my Bluetooth speaker which is a Bose revolve sound link, which I have had for years, and have never had any problems with it, I have to search for the speaker every time I use it, it doesn't seem to recognise it? This has only recently happened, spoke to Microsoft and they said it was windows 11 and that it wouldn't work, so I downgraded to Windows 10. Now it doesn't recognise my speaker and I have to "add a device". this is so annoying. does anyone know what is wrong? If Microsoft doesn't know how to fix this, i am not holding out any hopes!

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,652 Pathfinder

@shaza

With win 11 or with win 10 , you just need to pair the Bluetooth speaker one time. From next time as soon you open the laptop the speaker will automatically connect if it turned on.

Make sure the speaker and the laptop are with in the range of 10 meters.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • shaza
    shaza Member Posts: 2 New User

Jack 22

Thank you for your reply.

When I look at my Bluetooth devices it says it is already paired, but does not connect, until I remove it and add it again. I have reset my speaker, they are in range, and I’m just fed up.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

What computer do you have? Which WiFi/Bluetooth card is installed in it? Which driver version is it using?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.