Aspire C27-1655 Startup Blank screen, I cannot see the mouse pointer on screen or able to go to BIOS

Arjun9007
Arjun9007 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2022 in All-In-One PCs

Hello,

i have a acer c27-1655 all in one pc which is having a startup issue. Some times the windows will boot and will work without any issues. At this point, the pc boots up and hears the welcome sound but nothing is on the display. I cannot see the mouse pointer on screen or able to go to BIOS.

kindly advise!

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer

Hello!!

@Arjun9007,

Sad to know that you are experiencing No Display issue. As a work around, I recommend you to try doing Power Drain. To do that, disconnect all cables including power cable from rear of the All in One unit. Ensure that you also disconnect the USB dongle for Wireless mouse. Later press power button and hold it down for 20 to 30 seconds. Later reconnect everything and check.

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Balatekie

:) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Arjun9007

Hello @Balatekie

thank you for your response. I tried twice the power drain steps and did not help. Still seeing a blank screen (previous screenshot). Please let me know if I can provide any further information.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer

So, how often does it happen? You say it boots into Windows but sometimes doesn't come up? When it boots correctly is there anything else going on that seems amiss?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Arjun9007

Hello @billsey ,

now when I turn on the PC, last couple of days, all I see is this screen. I do heard the windows startup music on the background.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer

Sounds like the screen has died then, if it were something like the cable between the display and motherboard it would have been more gradual.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.