Aspire c27. wireless keyboard partially connects when I press a button, but nothing appears.

jk10
jk10 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited December 2022 in All-In-One PCs

HiI just bought an aspire c27. The wireless keyboard seems to connect as I can hear the clicks when I press a button but nothing appears on the screen nor is there any other responses but the mouse works perfectly

[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Answers

• Check Device Manager and see if the keyboard section has any exclamation faults, if it does then uninstall the driver and refresh the Device Manager by going to the top into Actions and click Scan for hardware changes and let the driver reinstall again. As there could be a partial error in the keyboards driver.

If there is no fix then contact Acer and send the keyboard and mouse back as these components are covered under your AIO C27 warranty and these problems should not be happening

• jk10

Thank you for reply. No error shown on device manager, keyboard. Will contact Acer. Thank you.

• jk10

Acer has recommended as you have above and as that did not fix the problem they next suggested a factory restore which did the trick. Thank you.