nitro 5 an515-57 laptop bios problem v1.19 I deleted nitro sense and reinstalled, but it didn't fix?

Enyru
Enyru Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

edited December 2022 in Nitro Gaming

I have acer nitro 5 an515-57 laptop. I had the problem with the latest bios v1 .19 update. My keyboard does not light up. I deleted nitro sense and reinstalled it but it didn't fix it. The keyboard light is on only when the computer is booting. I'll be happy if you can help me

[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Answers

• wascas
    wascas Member Posts: 1,194 High-End Contributor WiFi Icon
  • Enyru

Tinkerer

yes i did. but there was no solution

• Try resetting the battery: disable fast startup in power options, turn off the computer, unplug the power adapter, press the power button for thirty seconds and leave the computer off for half an hour.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Enyru

Tinkerer

I noticed this while playing around with nitro sense. There is no problem when using the keyboard light in static, but when you set it to dynamic setting, it turns off its own light within 1 minute and does not turn on again. Nothing like this happens in static settings.

• Is this feature enabled or disabled?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Enyru

Tinkerer

I tried both but nothing changed.

• Try reinstalling windows by pressing alt+f10 before the acer logo.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Enyru

Tinkerer

• Enyru

Tinkerer

30 seconds after the windows are opened, the lights go out and do not turn on again. in dynamic settings

• Have you tried disconnecting the lithium battery and keyboard light connector?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Enyru

Tinkerer

Yes I tried and it didn't work. It works fine only when the keyboard setting is turned on and does not work when the setting is turned off, maybe it's related to Windows

• Have you tried disconnecting the lithium battery and keyboard backlit connector?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• The same problem occurs, when reinstalling windows, pressing alt+f10 before the acer logo?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Paul1974it_AN515_58
    Paul1974it_AN515_58 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi

kindly, where can I find the Bios guide that I see in the image.... I tried to search on the ACER site and also on the internet.. but I couldn't find it... thank you very much