luxstrom96 Member Posts: 8 New User
edited December 2022 in Aspire Laptops

pls i am looking last bios file for ACER Aspire 9423WSMi  thanks

[Edited the thread to add the issue detail]

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044

@luxstrom96

Please provide the exact model like Acer Aspire A315-?? You can see the model no on the back of the laptop on the white sticker.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Can you provide the first ten numbers of the part number?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • luxstrom96

I have the following problem, I change the HD to SSD, while the bios recognizes it, during the clean installation of windows it does not recognize it and asks for drivers, in the bios I cannot change the ide option to sata ahci and I thought maybe by changing the bios ver .1.16 in newer solve the problem

• luxstrom96
    edited December 2022

ok model no MS2195 - S/N LXAWZ0X235############

Thanks

[Edited comment to delete sensitive information]

• luxstrom96

pls anyone about this?

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • luxstrom96

egydiocoelho thank you about comment, something about bios file? need ver.1.24

• I couldn't find the bios file for this model. acer is no longer providing support for older devices.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• luxstrom96

I found the bios, upgrade successful, thanks for all.....

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• luxstrom96

take, be careful , first make a bootable dos usb drive , read readme.txt.....

a