BLUE SCREEN ERROR AND GRAPHIC DRIVER NOT WORKING PROPERLY OR NOT DETECTING.

nih4l
nih4l Member Posts: 2 New User

I have bought Aspire 7 (intel i5 series) a year ago. Now, this device sometimes randomly shows blue screen error and will shutdown immediately. And when I restarted it will not show any graphics driver and shows that there is no graphics driver. This problem started just after expiring of the warranty period of 1 year.

When I took it to a service center they told me it may be a problem with the graphics driver. How come a device gets into a graphics card problem when I haven't played any games and in casual use? Now there are many problems arising. I have serious doubts if I have received a defective product in the first place.

Please anyone help me I am using this device for my studies and it is very important for me.

Best Answer

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,329 Trailblazer

Go to this link. Enter your Aspire 7 full model number in the Documents and Drivers sections. For example, A715-52G. Then download, unzip and install the updated Intel and nvidia VGA drivers.

Jack E/NJ

• nih4l
    nih4l Member Posts: 2 New User

I have already done this. I took this device to the Acer service center and they told me that it is a problem with the graphics card and its affecting the motherboard too. So the solution they gave me is to change the board which would cost around 70-80% of the purchase cost. Now this is overheating too.

• JackE
    Answer ✓

What is the full model number? For example, A715-52G?

Jack E/NJ

• You need to uninstall the previous NVidia graphics drivers completely, the best software to do this with is a software called DUU (Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 18.0.5.8) download this and then follow this software's guide as you need to execute this software offline to uninstall and reinstall the latest NVidia driver properly, as after all this the NVidia driver should not give you any more problems, that is if this is the main reason for your Aspire 7s (which it would help if you told us what exact model number it is?) BSODs problems are. Also, what are the BSSODs error code descriptions, as that will also help allot.

• JackE

What is the full model number? For example, A715-52G?

Jack E/NJ